The scoring season will run from 1st January – 31st December each year and each combination needs to obtain a minimum of 3 scores of 62% or higher on 3 separate dates to qualify. Scores will be collected and verified by the Iberian Dressage Masters and the results will be available online on this website in January of each year.
Fabulous Prizes will be awarded each year!
To be eligible you need to be a member of the Iberian Dressage Masters. This Championship is separate to the MCI GB Dressage League.
Rules & Regulations:
• Only scores of 62% or higher will be accepted.
• All competitors must submit a Declaration of Participation and state which levels they intend to compete in.
• Horses cannot compete in more than two levels within one qualifying year. The levels must be consecutive e.g. Preliminary and Novice.
• Riders may compete in multiple levels with different horses.
• Scores from any affiliated British Dressage show or any CDI may be included in the sheets submitted.
• Riders must have a minimum of three scores at their declared level. If the rider submits more than three scores the lower scores will be discounted and the average will be taken.
• Riders must send an email with their 3 scores to email@example.com.
• The three scores must be achieved by competing on three different dates.
• Freestyle scores will not be accepted as qualifying scores.
• PRE and PSL Champion and Reserve Champions will be named annually for each level at the end of the qualifying season (after 31st December).
• The scoring season will run from 1st January – 31st December. Scores will be collected and verified by the Iberian Dressage Masters and the results will be available on this website.
• Fabulous prizes will be awarded at the annual Awards Party.